You will need: needle, thread, scissors
- Embroider the face onto the center of the white rectangle. I used the black sequin as the base and stacked a black bead on top to make a 3 dimensional eye.
- Make the eyes approximately 1 inch apart
- Use embroidery floss to stitch a smile
- Stitch the bottom circle to the rectangle
- When you finish the bottom circle, then close the flap on the rectangle
- Stitch the top circle, adding fiberfill before closing up
- Square up the tan felt if necessary for making the top and bottom cracker. Each cracker piece will be doubled up with just a pinch of fiberfill to go inside. Stitch both crackers.
- Make a wavy cut for the bottom piece of brown chocolate. Also freehand cut a drip or two for the top piece of brown chocolate
- Assemble your smores and use long piece of thread to sew it top to bottom, securing all 5 layers