If you are 13 or older, you can become a teen volunteer! Whether you are a people person, or prefer to work behind the scenes, we have opportunities for you.
Ways to help:
Public Services Opportunities:
- Assist at children’s programs
- Design your own library program for teens or kids
- Create your own book display/book lists
- Write book recommendations/reviews to display on shelves
- Help with social media
- Cleaning tasks
- Organize and label books by series
- Organize and straighten shelves
Have another idea? Let’s discuss!
- Earn community service hours for National Honor Society or other service requirements
- Build your resume
- Learn new skills and discover new interests
- Explore different career paths related to education, communications, human services, etc.
- Meet new people