(inspired by Sew Sweet found on pinterest)
- Cut out paper pattern and trace onto felt:
- Cut out felt pieces, making sure to trim off any ink marks from tracing.
- Use large needle to embroider smile onto face
- Use small needle to stitch sequin eyes onto face
- Stitch around claw, leaving bottom open. Insert fiberfill into claw (don’t give up, use a pencil or pen and keep poking it in there; it will resist at first but you will win this fight)
- Using straight pins, pin the claws and legs into place. Sew around body of project, leaving an opening at the bottom. Stuff with fiberfill and sew closed entirely.
(see pattern below)