Skip to content
How Do I Obtain a Library Card?
- Print this application out and return it to the Library or stop by in person for an application
- Bring in a government issued photo ID, such as a license, that has your current address
- Bring a secondary proof of address like a utility bill if address on ID is incorrect
- IT’S FREE
How Long May I Borrow Materials?
- DVDs- 5 DVDs per patron for 1 week, with up to 3 renewals
- CDs- 5 CDs per patron for 2 weeks, with up to 3 renewals
- Books- All books may be borrowed for 4 weeks with up to 3 renewals
- Audiobooks- may be borrowed for 4 weeks with up to 3 renewals
- Magazines- Magazines may be borrowed for 2 weeks with up to 3 renewals
- ALL MATERIALS MAY BE HELD FOR UP TO ONE WEEK FOR PICKUP
What are the Overdue Fees?
- We do not charge overdue fees! However, replacement charges will apply when items are overdue for 45 or more days.
May I Access the Internet?
- The internet is free for anyone to use
- Patrons up to the age of 18 who wish to use the internet when their parent or guardian is not with them, need a signed library card registration form on file that provides internet access
- Patrons are restricted to 120 mins of computer use per day
- Read complete Internet Use Policy here
Does the Library Accept Donations of Books?
- Yes, in small amounts. No reference materials such as encyclopedias accepted. Please see staff. At times when storage is full, we may discontinue accepting donations.
On Which Holidays Does the Library Close?
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- We reserve the right to close the library if there is inclement weather