*PBS Parents is a trusted resource that’s filled with information on child development. It also serves as a parent’s window to the world of PBS KIDS, offering access to educational games and activities inspired by PBS KIDS programs.
- Common Core Shifts for Students and Parents
- What Do Parents Need to Know?
- Parents’ Guide to Student Success
- A Parent’s Guide to the Common Core Standards
- New York State P-12 Common Core Learning Standards
- Parent Roadmaps to the Common Core Standards – Mathematics
*The Internet offers kids many opportunities for learning, constructive entertainment, and personal growth. At the same time, parents are concerned about the risks kids face online. The challenge for parents is to educate themselves and their children about how to use the Internet safely. GetNetWise can help.
*New York is at the top of the pack in the region in terms of affordability and offers schools of many sizes in cities of many sizes – the SUNY system is spread out across the state, and of course New York City has plenty of educational options as well (such as Columbia and the CUNY schools).